Copyright © 2003-2014 by Sanuja Senanayake
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The information in this web publication site (and its subsidiary sites) is the property of the Sanuja Senanayake(“the site administrator”) , Calgary, Alberta, Canada . The site administrator retain all rights regarding its content. No part of this web publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmit, in any form of by means, electronic, mechanical, printing, and photocopying and/or scanning, recoding and publishing or otherwise, except as permitted under Canadian Copyright Act and/or United States copyright laws, without the prior written permission and/or electronically authenticated document given it was transmitted using the mail system hosted at, sanuja dot net (sanuja.net) and originated from junk at sanuja dot net, and/or legal statements of the web publisher and/or web author/developer Sanuja Senanayake.
1. This Copyright Notice governs your use of the Sanuja Senanayake’s Website (“this site/the site”) at the sanuja.com, sanuja.net and sanuja.org and its associated services, which are owned and operated by Sanuja Senanayake (“site administrator”). Your use of Sanuja Senanayake’s Website constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions provided here. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the web site where this site is located.
2. You acknowledge that this contains information and/or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of site administrator or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the “content”). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any content available on or accessed through this site. If you want to use any content of this site for any reason you must obtain prior written permission and/or electronically authenticated(verified) document given it was transmitted using the mail system hosted at, sanuja dot net (sanuja.net) and originated from junk at sanuja dot net, and/or legal statements of the web publisher and/or web author/developer Sanuja Senanayake.
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable graphics, images or sound files may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by the site administrator or the owner of the graphics, images or sound clips patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post on the this site any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from the site administrator, and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to Sanuja Senanayake the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on this site or associated sites without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4. You may not download content on Sanuja Senanayake’s Website that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of the site administrator. Any content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using for both personal and commercial content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of the site administrator or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than Sanuja Senanayake.
5. Not all materials are copyrighted to the site administrator. Materials obtained through third parties have their own respective copyright policy.
Please note that most, if not all, web sites, database and other network systems collect data on user behaviour and this is consider to be a normal operation of this web site. The log files and sensitive data will be stored on the native web server in a secure location. It is your responsibility to manage the privacy of downloaded files, cookies and/or beacons from this site to your computer(“client computer”). The site administrator is not liable for any privacy breach caused by the client computer.
1. The server collects and logs internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain/host information, date/time a specific page has been requested, referring page address, type of browser and opened links on site from the visiting user for the sole purpose of analyzing treads and traffic flow to this site. This information will be used to assess and improve the performance of the server and to fix any technical issues on the backend of this site. The demographic information obtained through the IP addresses will be used to monitor data flow to specific regions of the world. This limited information on indentifying the user activities is not pass down to any third party. However, the information may be disclosed to law enforcement under the US, Canadian or other democratically enforced laws. The data log will be deleted from the server on yearly basis, but the site administrator does not provide a guarantee that the log files will be deleted at anytime.
3. The contact form data is stored on the server in a secure folder. However, the data transmission is not secure. Therefore, please do not submit any sensitive personal information using the site contact form. The site administrator takes no responsibility for any data breach as a result of contact form usage.
* reCAPTCHA Anti-bot Service
* Google Inc
* Facebook Plugins
5. Many other reputed thrid party companies may be used to improve user experiance on this site. The third party server usually collect data similar to what this server logs collects and may be even more detail information is collected at their end. The site administrator has no control what so ever on such data will not be liable for any issues arise as a result of usages by these third party.
6. SANUJA.COM sends regular e-mails to registered members regarding specific activities, which includes but not limited to, monthly site updates, exams database updates and topic specific updates. The email lists are never shared with or sold to third parties. To opt-out of this mailing option will disable your email address from SANUJA.COM, although I may still contact you via email regarding any issues concerning your enrollment. Every reasonable effort is made to ensure to keep the number of emails per month to a minimum. In certain situation, you may still receive more than one email per month. Those who subscribed to the exams database should expect more than one email per month during the school seasons.
Accountability and Data Accuracy Policy
The site administer does not guarantee the information or materials posted on this website or related sites are accurate. However The site administer is working hard to keep the information as accurate as possible. If you find an error, please contact site administer to fix the issue.
The site administer was informed that Google Translate system sometimes translates information on this site with either no meaning or with grammar errors in the translated sentences. Google is doing their best to provide a good translation service for free. Please note that the site administer is not responsible for any translated messages that may offend some visitor to this site.
As stated under Section 1 of Copyright Notice, the use of this site constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions provided on this page.
User Generated Feedback
All public and private comments, complaints and suggestions must be on topic and civil. If a public comment is offensive to any indefinable person or a group, it will be edited or deleted from the site. The site administrator reserve the right to edit, delete and/or ignore any form of feedback without providing a proper justification for the action. Any illegal comment under the Canadian law will be reported to proper authorities. Once a feedback is submitted, it is a property of sanuja.com and will not be deleted from server databases without a court order. The deletion process of user generated data are done at the personal discretion of Sanuja Senanayake.
The site does not use a secure connection to the server. The user data is not encrypted and all communications including private messages are not considered as secured. The administrator, Sanuja Senanayake cannot be held liable for any issue arise out of user generated data.
Secure Authenticated Access
The server keeps detailed record of activities by each user of the secure areas of this site. By using this service, you agree to terms and conditions outlined here.
2. Your username and password is provided as it is by the site administrator and your user account is a property of this site.
3. The site administrator reserve the right to modify or delete your account at anytime without providing you a reasonable cause. In an event of a termination, there will be no effort made to inform you by any means.
4. You may not share your password and username with others under any given circumstances without without the prior written permission and/or electronically authenticated document given it was transmitted using the mail system hosted at, sanuja dot net (sanuja.net) and originated from junk at sanuja dot net.
5. You may not download any materials from the secure area and redistribute it to others, regardless the “others” includes authenticated members of this site.
Not all materials including, but not limited to, texts, programming scripts and images are copyrighted to the site administrator. If you find any material belongs to you(“user/your”) and you want to claim copyright or if you have any issue with how the citation(s) and reference(s) to one of your ideas, documents, comments or any other digital media posted on this site, please contact the site administrator via email, junk at sanuja dot net.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is accessed at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
Update log: 21-June-2003, 27-Oct-2011, 21-Dec-2011, 22-Feb-2012
Initial web publish on 25-August-2003. Copyright © layout and mainframe © 2003, redesign © 14-March-2004, redesign © 14-October-2004, redesign © 26-June-2005, redesign © 01-July-2006 to 12-August-2006, Oct 2011 to 22-March-2012, moved to wordpress 22-March-2012, 30-May-2012.
Unless specifically stated to the contrary, the content of this website is copyrighted to Sanuja Senanayake.